Welcome to the new Alpine neighborhood blog! Though unofficial and unassuming in nature, we hope to post announcements, news, and other information here that will be helpful and respectful to all friends and neighbors. Feel free to share with comments or by emailing me directly. Thanks and enjoy!
P.S. If anyone has a cute blog title, let me know. Would love to change it to something better!
Monica I think the blog title is really cute. And am so glad to be in this wonderful group of truly NON nosy neighbors. You gals are all the BEST!!
ReplyDeleteI like the title. The only other option I can think of is from the famous Mr. Rogers. "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" or "It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
ReplyDeleteMonica, what a great job you have done on the blog. I love it!!! The name is perfect... I have a great cookie recipe that I got on vacation last year..Ambrosia cookies, we were at a little B and B in LaConnor Washington and the hostess gave it to us.. they are killer!! Sherry B can attest..I will find it and share..Thanks again...Its the best blog ever...
ReplyDelete