Not related to this post, but I wanted to make a comment - I had followed this blog but not all the multiple blogs, so I didn't realize I was missing out. What would you think about a ward blog roll? I know a lot of people in our ward have blogs but I haven't read most of them. I think it would be fun to see what everyone does if they are willing to share.
Not related to this post, but I wanted to make a comment - I had followed this blog but not all the multiple blogs, so I didn't realize I was missing out.
ReplyDeleteWhat would you think about a ward blog roll? I know a lot of people in our ward have blogs but I haven't read most of them. I think it would be fun to see what everyone does if they are willing to share.
You mean, listing the blogs other people are doing on this one?
Delete