(PHOTO COMING SOON!)
Family: April, Trevin, Leah (7), Owen (4), Tianna (2)
Moved most recently from: North Ogden, UT
Favorite scripture: D&C Section 122: 4 & 9
Favorite hymn: I Stand all Amazed
Current Calling: Nursery Assistant/Leader
Where born: St. George, UT
Career: Executive - Admin. Assistant
Interesting fact: Trevin and I met on the Internet (LDSsingles.com) when I was living in Las Vegas and he was living in Modesto, CA. It turns out that we both graduated from the same high school in Rexburg, ID - graduating 5 years apart and never met or knew of each other.
Favorite scripture: D&C Section 122: 4 & 9
Favorite hymn: I Stand all Amazed
Current Calling: Nursery Assistant/Leader
Where born: St. George, UT
Career: Executive - Admin. Assistant
Interesting fact: Trevin and I met on the Internet (LDSsingles.com) when I was living in Las Vegas and he was living in Modesto, CA. It turns out that we both graduated from the same high school in Rexburg, ID - graduating 5 years apart and never met or knew of each other.
Favorite colors: All the colors - whatever compliments the subject
Favorite flowers: Wild Flower Varieties, poppies, cosmos, etc. and also Gerber Daisies
Favorite music: Classical - the Strings
Favorite book: All "food for thought" - Self-Improvement
Favorite food: Sushi, Korean, many varieties
Favorite dessert: almost anything chocolate.
Favorite candy: did I say chocolate?
Favorite extracurricular hobby or sport: Care taking, homemaking, sewing, gardening and outdoor recreation.
Favorite vacation spots: The Coast - anywhere with my family whom I love dearly.
Favorite flowers: Wild Flower Varieties, poppies, cosmos, etc. and also Gerber Daisies
Favorite music: Classical - the Strings
Favorite book: All "food for thought" - Self-Improvement
Favorite food: Sushi, Korean, many varieties
Favorite dessert: almost anything chocolate.
Favorite candy: did I say chocolate?
Favorite extracurricular hobby or sport: Care taking, homemaking, sewing, gardening and outdoor recreation.
Favorite vacation spots: The Coast - anywhere with my family whom I love dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment