Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Special Note from Nancy Jones...

Last night while watching KSL news, they had a short blurb regarding a pornography petition that needs additional signatures. I'm not one that normally gets too involved but the positive effects that could come from this petition are tremendous.

The petition is requesting that Internet Service providers block all pornographic and adult content and require a person to "opt in" to receive that type of content.  Without a doubt ALL of you know someone personally who has dealt or is dealing with the negative affects of pornography.  I urge you to click on the link below, create an account and sign this petition.  It just makes sense.

Please pass this along to your contacts.  The petition needs 100,000 signatures by Nov. 23 to require a response by the Obama Administration. I did this and it took just 7 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment